The Board of Directors is responsible for Club Management. The Board is composed of six Executive positions and five Directors. All serve for a two-year term.
The Club is managed by the President and the Club Captain. Their duties and responsibilities are roughly divided between off-course and on-course activities. Both positions report to the Members through the Board of Directors.
2022 Board of Directors
- President – Chris Golding
- Vice President – Ron Pound
- Past President – Moe Jones
- Secretary – Don Buchanan
- Treasurer -Jim Partridge
- Club Captain – Tom Grieve
- Drawmaster – Peter Van Bodegom
- Scorer – Doug Maruno
- Membership – Herb Harburn
- Technical Administrator – Dennis Houle
- Director at Large – Tony Guarascio
Other Key Volunteer Positions
- Public Website Administrator
- Prize Committee Members
- Match Play Tournament Coordinator
- Putting Tournament Coordinator
- Par 3 Tournament Coordinator
- Statistics/Archives/Member Handbook Editor
- Club Photographer
Elections are held yearly at the Annual General Meeting, usually in late October. The nominating committee, composed of the three immediate Past Presidents, proposes a slate of members to the membership and elections are held. Generally half the Board is elected each year in order to provide continuity in management of Club affairs.
Board meetings are held three times during the year and when special issues arise. In addition, the Board is frequently asked to deal with day-to-day issues, usually in relation to their specific duties and responsibilities.